Superflyninja's Fantastically Amazing Stuff

This is my blog.There are many like it but this is mine.(HAHAHAA) Just a few of my pictures and various things I find interesting.Check The bottom of the blog for my Xbox Live gamercard.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Important Birdie Update

Some young punks have ripped up birdie's dead lifeless body. He is literally in pieces now outside the building. Dammit it wasnt enough just to kill birdie was it?? They just had to desecrate the body before he could recieve a proper,decent burial. I think these monsters are trying to send me a message...What that is I have yet to figure out.. I guess I just have to pick up the pieces and move on,hopefully the killers will slip up, make a mistake.....and Ill be on them like butter on bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker