Superflyninja's Fantastically Amazing Stuff

This is my blog.There are many like it but this is mine.(HAHAHAA) Just a few of my pictures and various things I find interesting.Check The bottom of the blog for my Xbox Live gamercard.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday.......

Hmmmmmm very very very odd day in here....Was extremely tired in work yesterday people probably thought I was a right moody bugger. Today then is strange. It feels like a Sunday!! Just a strange strange day.....Plus the xbox 360 is released today which I want!!!!! Dontations wanted.Seriously. My brother pre ordered his xbox way back in bout August and paid for it fully. He didnt get his xbox today because of lack of stock. Poor bugger. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker