Superflyninja's Fantastically Amazing Stuff

This is my blog.There are many like it but this is mine.(HAHAHAA) Just a few of my pictures and various things I find interesting.Check The bottom of the blog for my Xbox Live gamercard.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Im so proud of my baby....

Last night I became the proud owner of an xbox 360.Only a core system mind but its my baby!! Such a beautiful machine!!!Though Microsoft negleted to include even a memory stick with the core pack.Now Ill have to wait and try and get a hard drive before I can save my game....grrrrr Still at least Im better off than my brother. He prebooked and fulyl paid for his premium pack months ago.Still didnt get it.He has xbox live gold,the wireless adaptor,need for speed most wanted and play and charge unit and no xbox. Its pretty disgraceful. The entirety of the xbox stock should have gone to preorders since so many people had prebooked it. Anyway lots of prebookers dont collect on thier machine and so the shops would have a few floating around also....Still glad microsoft did a worldwide launch,Europe usually get consoles last. Plus the short supply is drumming up a massive demand for it. I still cant find a HD for the 360. The price of the games is terrible though. Cheapest available is €65.

xbo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker