Superflyninja's Fantastically Amazing Stuff

This is my blog.There are many like it but this is mine.(HAHAHAA) Just a few of my pictures and various things I find interesting.Check The bottom of the blog for my Xbox Live gamercard.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Day after Dublin....

Day was pretty hectic yesterday....Kim picked me up and drove to train station.Hit every red light on the way.Arrived 4 mins before the trian was due to depart.She couldnt find parking straight away eventually found the last available space. 1 min to go to departure. Some guy at the ticket office asking "What is a train?" and "Are these my feet?" So had to watch the train move out....Decided to get the train at 8. Got the tickets and Kim lost her wallet.She eventually found it near the car while I was poking my eyes trying to get my contacts to stop hurting. The Train at 8 was about ten minutes late. Got off to change trians in Mallow and the train taking us to Dublin was also 15minutes late.Eventualyl got to Dublin. We nearly missed the train on the way back as well and couldnt find seats near the other guys.So then Kim put her headphones in for the trip and I then put the head back and tried to git some shut eye......Got and tried to take out my lenses.Discovered one stuck to the wall next to the mirror.Had been there all day.No wonder I had a pain in my head and blurred vision.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker