Superflyninja's Fantastically Amazing Stuff

This is my blog.There are many like it but this is mine.(HAHAHAA) Just a few of my pictures and various things I find interesting.Check The bottom of the blog for my Xbox Live gamercard.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Some very important news

Getting very annoyed now.Attached my bluetooth dongle to the pc at work to upload pics off my phone.Service not supported when trying to copy the pics....grrrrrr....

HOT NEW UPDATE!!!! I shaved today!!



News I didnt shave last night.
In other news my brother's kickboxing coach(and mine for a time) won the world championship in Canada. The oldest kickboxing world champion ever. His win could have had something to do with the time he spent training with me.But for me to take credit would be rude.

Freakscene have the Halloween ball pictures up(finally)!!!!That was a great night indeed.....Im not in any of the pictures though thankfully.Any club with a bartender dressed as Hitler and Saddam Huessain moshing it up on the dance floor cant go wrong.

Jesus at Freakscene

Freakscene is so good even Jesus popped in for a while.

I am currently playing Path of Neo on XboX.Xcellent game. Exactly like the movies. Thinking of buying a long leather coat and bovver boots.



Neo on the way to buy some milk and bread.Yesterday.


Really funny site, tshirt hell. Some examples....



















Check this game out.Found it while busy at work. Escape. Its very,very addicative. I can last 17.9 seconds..

1 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    indeed.i want as many people linked ot here as possible...and keep in mind all pictures are copyright....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker