Superflyninja's Fantastically Amazing Stuff

This is my blog.There are many like it but this is mine.(HAHAHAA) Just a few of my pictures and various things I find interesting.Check The bottom of the blog for my Xbox Live gamercard.

Friday, December 23, 2005

A final farewell to Birdie

Birdie, in bits
Well this is all that is left of birdie...We all really really miss her but to be honest she is starting to smell and she really should be fucked out into a bin. Whatever the maintenence staff are doing out here its not maintenence.

Work Rear Entrance
If you look at the left side of the picture,just to the left of the pillar on the ground is birdie!!!! *Note : Birdie cant be seen in this photo*

2 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    I thought birdie was a dude.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Patrick said…

    Well with a name like Birdie??? No man bird would have a name like that!!unless he was a bit of a dandy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker